exercise with depression

MONATIWARI

Greetings to everyone
I have been at home for a long time, I do not work much at home. More time goes with laptop, my weight is increasing,
And if I do some exercise, I am not able to do it, I have a lot of body pain, so where to start, I am going into depression by staying at home...
My depression level is increasing more, I am afraid of myself these days...
I do not want to talk to anyone in the house about this topic.

I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with depression, that's so hard. I understand not wanting to talk to your family about it but could you perhaps see a doctor or therapist? Mental health is as important as physical health and you deserve support.

That said simple walks can be an excellent way to start exercising without too much risks. Better to start "too easy" with something that doesn't hurt than to push it too early and injure yourself. In the end your weight is determined mostly by what you eat.

I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with depression, that's so hard. I understand not wanting to talk to your family about it but could you perhaps see a doctor or therapist? Mental health is as important as physical health and you deserve support.

That said simple walks can be an excellent way to start exercising without too much risks. Better to start "too easy" with something that doesn't hurt than to push it too early and injure yourself. In the end your weight is determined mostly by what you eat.
Thank you for your reply @LaMaria
I am on online therapy from (Expressive Therapy For Depression)Expressive Therapy for Depression
from last 15 days, about which my family member are not aware.
but I afraid what the think when they will know about.

I'm so glad to hear you're in therapy! I didn't tell my parents about therapy for years. Quite frankly it's nobody's business but mine. In the end they didn't quite understand when I did tell them but by now they trust my judgment so they assume it's good for something if I'm willing to spend money on it. Well done on the walk! I hope it wasn't too much in one go and you'll feel ok tomorrow.

Hi, Mona. I'm sorry to hear you are suffering from depression. I have suffered from depression on & off for most of my life, but it seems to be a cyclical thing & does come & go. When I feel I am getting down I get outside more & walk &/or garden. I try not to think about anything while I'm walking & absorb what I'm seeing. I make sure I eat healthily & stay away from sugar.
What is your everyday diet like at the moment? Is there something you have most days that is high in calories & with little nutrition that you could cut down on?

Back