ECA Stack Club

katfish

I am starting this thread for anyone who is using the ECA stack to supplement exercise. I have been using it for a week today and am impressed with the energy and appatite suppession of it. I plan to cycle it 4 weeks on and 1 week off. I am currently doing 4 miles on the tredmill every weekday and doing 3 doses a day, one at 7am, 12pm, and 4pm. Please post your experiences or comments on ECA.

SW:167.8
CW:164
GW:150

katfish

I am starting this thread for anyone who is using the ECA stack to supplement exercise. I have been using it for a week today and am impressed with the energy and appatite suppession of it. I plan to cycle it 4 weeks on and 1 week off. I am currently doing 4 miles on the tredmill every weekday and doing 3 doses a day, one at 7am, 12pm, and 4pm. Please post your experiences or comments on ECA.

SW:167.8
CW:164
GW:150

katfish

Few simple questions for you to consider...

What are you goals in terms of the ECA? How much Aspirin are you taking? Are you still in a caloric deficit?

Hey there! I started using the ECA Stack over 3 weeks ago and it really helped me control my appetite and drop 8lbs. I love it!!

Back