Sport E-Partner Lottery Draft Picks

Sport Fitness
jdie, Focus and I are gonna do rock, paper scissors to see who gets you. But, since he stole Drex from me, I am due to win and he knows it.

jdie, Focus and I are gonna do rock, paper scissors to see who gets you. But, since he stole Drex from me, I am due to win and he knows it.

^ 666, the number of The Beast!

Or, y'know, we could discuss it like civilized people....

Ahahahah. Ahahahah. Ahhh. Yeah, so anyway, how about we do that thing Spock and Kirk did with the da da da da da da, da-da-da-da and the weird half-circle American Gladiator thingies.

Wait, I thought focus and Drex were a partnership....y'all are taking on someone?

I totally would have volunteered by body to you two :)

So... as far as the actual results/tracking of this challenge, what are we doing? Are the draftees and drafters to come up with goals and see who reaches them the fastest... or reaches them within their designated times...?

I think it would be fun to throw in a couple of bucks each and get the "winning" team a couple of gift cards to somewhere. What do you guys think?

Okie Dokie, Seeing as it looks like i won't be picked and I'm not very active on these forums due to my granddad recently passing away and my family moving around, I'd like to back out :) Good Luck to everyone when this gets running

Alright I finally foudn this post. lol. Anyone want to be my partner? My goal is either running / swimming. So I can def pick up with someone on that.

As for weights, I can do some. If you want I can change to that three times a week now.

Let me know.

I am sorry to not replying w/ drafting... Life's got a choke hold on me at the moment. With trying to spend as much time with the kids before school starting and changing my workout around and a lot of personal issues; I had not had the time to check the forum. my apologize and i will be cheering everyone on in spirit!!!!

jdie,

My partner has not been active. You are my new partner. I will start a new partner thread.

Actually I have been active, 12 hour work days usually. Since my last post I have put down almost 600 square feet of laminate flooring, replaced baseboards, painted the entry hall and dining room as well as started a new job and began working out in their new gym. I have simply run myself into the ground and was too tired/worn out to take the time to post.

No problem. I'll revert to my own thread and post my progress there. Good luck you 2.

Oh it's really nice pick dude

Back