DOn't trust the scales..why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowducky

Okay so Heres a few advice.. 1st don't trust the scales ..when I see 17stone I know I am defo not that weight why? because most of my weight is muscle and muscle weighs more then fat. ANd if I need to loose some weight I would start with a hard core detox and eat tons of fibre. Pooping is good..so is drinking plenty of water and detox all the muscle. It never helps me and I keep thinking I will always be this size. anyone else think the same??

one of these days someone is going to have to explain "detox" and why there are people who are convinced we are all full of poison... why on earth would anyone tox in the first place? acceleration due to gravity is the same for everyone.... get used to it.

You are right, muscle does weigh more than fat. Why do you believe you need to lose weight?

If you posted here you must think that you do.

What is your bodyfat % ducky ?

Believing your extra weight is muscle is different from knowing.

As for detox, your organs do a great job of detoxing as needed, anything else is myth and money making from the very unscrupulous health industry.

The last time I checked I was 30% body fat. I want to loose some weight since I am 15stone and get back into ripped jeans

I do take the scales with a pinch of salt. I just use them as a guideline or to give me an idea of how much I weigh. I don't take it too seriously.

home digital scales can be accurate and consistent, but there are conditions to this. with typically only 4 sensors used, they are very sensitive to the surface they sit on. keeping your scale on the same hard, nearly level surface all the time, should yield the most accurate and consistent readings. mine is on the cement floor of my garage and i have not moved it even an inch for nearly a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back