Don't know if i need surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Vega

Hi my name is Ben I am 5'7

So when i started my weight loss i weighed about 250 this past August now about 10 months have passed and i now weigh 165, but i notice this pouch that hangs when i get in planking position i really don't know if it's loose skin that will tighten back or i really need to have surgery to remove the extra skin.

could provide pictures upon request if it helps

You have had a good loss, congratulations. However the chances of having the skin tighten up over time is dependent on a few things including age and how long you were carrying the extra weight. Building muscle to replace the lost fat can help the appearance of loose skin.

It is also possible that there is still some fat there, a photo can help with this.

View attachment 24487 View attachment 24488
You have had a good loss, congratulations. However the chances of having the skin tighten up over time is dependent on a few things including age and how long you were carrying the extra weight. Building muscle to replace the lost fat can help the appearance of loose skin.

It is also possible that there is still some fat there, a photo can help with this.
Thank you for replying but i have been big for a while im about to turn 24 here are some pics

wow thats alot of weight lost. well done. the only option would be to surgically remove the extra skin. its a quick easy process with minimal pain and you will love the results.
would like to know what were the key factors with your amazing weight loss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back