Do you own an activity tracker?

Hi! I recently bought Garmin Vivosmart 4 and I am really happy with it! Apart from the elegant design it features many motinoring tools including all-day stress rate, breathing timer, energy level tracker even sleep stages! I am impressed and I think the price is pretty fair considering all these functions! Would recommend it to anyone who wants to invest on a good quality tracker! I got it in the berry shade :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Fitbit Charge 2, and while I like what it tracks, I don't like having to charge it so often, so I end up not wearing it much. I bought a Fossil hybrid watch about a year ago and I love it. It doesn't track much, but it looks like a normal watch with a bit of extra functionality. And the batteries last about 6 months and are either free to replace (from the Fossil store) or only a few dollars each. I'm really interested in looking into the Galaxy watches, though.

Hello again! A friend of mine bought recently Samsung Gear Fit 2 and it seems very good as well. It is not as pretty as the Garmin one in my opinion but it is water-resistant, has bluetooth, GPS, spotify and the capacity to sync with many apps! It costs about 180 pounds at the official Samsung website, but I found it online for 88 pounds! Check it here I think it is a pretty good, value for money choice for a tracker!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back