Diet Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcos2

Hi,

I am a 15 year old male about 5'8 and I need help with a diet that could help me lose weight. I am overweight (190lbs) and I want to lose some weight. I am not comfortable about how my body looks weight size and I do not know that much about a healthy so I have turned to a forum page to help me. My parents are willing to make a "special" breakfast, lunch, and dinner then for the rest of the family. Thanks for reading this and the help!

What do you normally eat now ? what sort of exercise do you do ?

Most of my exercise comes from my pe class but sometimes I go to the gym. I am going to buy a gym membership soon so I can workout more frequently. What I eat now is on the weekdays I dont eat breakfast/lunch but I will have chicken and rice for dinner and on the weekends usually fish rice and broccoli.
What do you normally eat now ? what sort of exercise do you do ?

if you are an over eater, then rectify that 1st.. if not then start a workout routine mainly consisting of light jogging..then over weeks begins running..try this for a complete month

Whatever you’re eating, eat less. Don’t go crazy and starve yourself, but cut back a little bit. Substitute healthy snacks for unhealthy ones. Drink lots of water. And don’t forget to do simple exercise such as taking a walk everyday.

What I have found in my weight loss is to get meal plans which help you stay on track with what to eat.
there are so many healthy recipes you can find on the internet. Go to amazon and there are books there that
have recipes to help with weight loss. Be encouraged.

I've learned over the years of being over weight that a lot of weight issues are because of poor elimination. Sounds crazy but when I started detoxing I not only loss weight but I had a lot more energy. It was a jump start for bettering my health, I don't know if this helps but it sure helped me. Make sure its safe to use for your age.

I've learned over the years of being over weight that a lot of weight issues are because of poor elimination. Sounds crazy but when I started detoxing I not only loss weight but I had a lot more energy. It was a jump start for bettering my health, I don't know if this helps but it sure helped me. Make sure its safe to use for your age.

All of these Detox diet you find around the internet are bullshit, please provide your scientific evidence.

I am far from a scientist, I am just a cop so of course that doesn’t certify me to provide scientific proof. You are right those claims of weight loss through detox are bs thats why I didn’t recommend a product on my response. I only commented what helped me in my personal journey. No one has any specific proof of any diet plan that’s why people still struggle with weight loss. If anyone wants to know what I used they can just ask me.... it’s made right in my kitchen from simple items we use everyday.

I am not one either but there are people who spend their lives trying to help people get better with research and science. When you have testimonies after testimonies of people with real proof something works that's were you build from. Yes there is so much out there that people sometimes don't know where to turn and that's why research is so important. When I had masses in my breast I knew it was do to diet and lack of exercise so I began to search online the causes of masses and lumps some are cyst . I had them in both beast and today because of research and finding out the cause I was able to take supplements and cut down on my caffeine and have no signs of lumps of any kind and I'm not saying this will work for everyone, but it worked for me. So when there is science behind the products and studies done to prove that fact, then I am all in. So many people are living with so many issues that could probably be helped if they new where to go and what to do. Thanks for your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back