decision to have liposuction

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizz_welshy

Hi.
I'm a university student on my final year of my degree and I'm looking into different research for my dissertation. I would like to interview people who have had liposuction or other weight loss surgery for my dissertation to investigate the reasons why people opt for surgery and how they feel about it after the event. For this I would like to interview a number of people who have had weight loss surgery, however I have no idea whether it will be possible to recruit sufficient numbers of people to participate in the interviews so before finalizing my plans, I am just testing the water to see if anyone would be willing to be interviewed. It is also important that anyone who is willing to take part lives in the South wales/South west area as I'm in Cardiff. Is anyone interested in taking part? Please get back to me if you are as I would love to hear from you. But I must stress, this message is just to test the water, if I detect sufficient interest to suggest the project is feasible, I will then go through the proper procedures before recruiting volunteers.
Thanks
Jacqueline

From my opinion,not all people will join this interview,because of some insecurity and some want to make it secret also.What do you think about it?

I live in the South West Wales and have recently had liposuction. I wouldnt mind answering questions. Drop me a message if you need anything.

Edit - just noticed this was from last year. Oops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back