Weight-Loss December Weight Challenge: Lose 8-10 Pounds For The Month!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.

dudeitstime

I figure 10 is still within the safe zone. A little extra motivation to power through that time of the year when Christmas rolls around, family and friends show up a lot more, and it's very easy to slip back into old habits with so many good foods bound to appear.

I'm starting at 234-233. Aiming for -10, but we'll see!

I'm in! Meant to start on the first of the month (after all that Thanksgiving madness) but I've battled a stomach bug this week (yay for unplanned losses? Lol), so I'm starting tomorrow.

Hitting the gym at my regular level tomorrow (30 mins cardio, 30 mins weights) and back on the ol' diet.

Hovering around 275 right now, and shooting for 265 by this time January!

Cowabunga, glad to have you aboard! I was around your weight when I began February of this year. You can definitely achieve your goals, just takes a little bit of dedication and hard work! Here comes 265!

hey dudeitstime, Did you lose 10? and Cowabunga, 30 min cardio and 30 minute weights for 3 months should help you get 10 pounds less unless you are already shredded which i doubt at 275! Am not sure but just asking, have you been on the routine for some time (i mean the gym and the diet)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back