Cohen's Lifestyle College Student

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle

Poised-PurrPozr

Hey people....I bought this program about 2 yrs ago...never lasted more than about a week...I wanna give it another try but I am in college and cant dedicate so much time to cooking etc.

Are prepackaged veges acceptable? I do not have a consultant anymore......also any tips for fast/cheaper meals, brands, or etc?

thanks in advance

Hi PPP:)

I am back for round 3,4...uhm I've lost count now. But I did successfully complete Cohen's about 3 or 4 years ago now.

Look I can't really see any short cuts with Cohens which I am sure the others will tell you as well. The only thing I can recommend is for you to plan and organise your meals in advance. This is what I did the first time around. I took my meals everywhere with me and on the odd time I was unable to I would order as close to a Cohens meal as I could.

Cohens is a restrictive plan which is why it is so hard (for me) to get back on to...but when nothing else works I find myself turning back to. Today is day 1 for me and I am struggling very much....but I am trying to keep myself mentally strong and make it through this day!!!!...eek.

All the best - Sam

I was first introduce to it about 2 yrs ago but i don't think this program will suit your weight loss goals specially in the long term.

Back