Chest muscles

If someones chest is large should they not work the chest out anymore and work on every other part of the body or does doing push ups or pull ups help lose fat on the chest? When i sit down and flex my chest and slouch down, i feel a lot of muscle but i dont want my chest to be large like really buff people because it looks wierd... sorry about being so picky but i dont plan on having a really buff build with a bunch of muscles including a lot on the chest. Your help would be much appreciated thanks.

One thing you might want to do is work on your back and shoulder muscles, because some people tend to work more of the muscles on the front half of the body... You can usually pick these people out because their shoulders are brought forward (slouch) out of "nuetral" position. (Hockey players are notorious for being like this... think of how they are on the ice w/ a stick)

By doing an exercise like a seated row, you work a little bit on your core muscles and the muscles of your shoulders/back. This kind of exercise should bring your shoulders back into "nuetral" position and for some people, actually make their chest LOOK bigger because they're not slouched.

This may or may not work because everyone's body is built differently...

But I'm a little confused about what you are asking... Are you saying that you have a decent size chest right now and you're wondering if you should continue to do chest exercises or ???

Back