Chatroom / IRC Channel?

Snezy

Any thought about adding something to this extent, I know a bunch of other forums that have a similar feature. If you interested let us know!

Could be fun to just casually talk to others. What do you guys think?

There used to be a chatroom. Nobody ever used it, and I mean nobody. One day...it just disappeared. I think it could be fun and helpful though, if people would actually use it. lol.

Last edited:
there used to be a chat room and it did get a little bit of use with the max number I remember seeing in there being 6 people. When it disappeared I began to spend less time on the forum.

From what I know, the forum is going to move to a new platform rather soon, so I doubt any changes will be made to this one to bring the chat back. The new site does indeed seem to have a chat though. :)

Hey ... we've tried a chat in the past and ran into problems with poor security in the design of the chat to not enough use to warrant keeping the product active. However, that said, I believe that the new platform that will be launched this week will have a chat feature ...

Hmmm... that got me thinking of spammers and advertisers who can get to newer members and scam them before a moderator is able to catch it. But then again, maybe there may be a rule for how long someone needs to be a member, or a certain number of posts someone will need to have before they are free to go into the live chat? It will all be revealed in due time I'm sure. ^_^

Back