Can I please have my username changed?

Solitude

Hi there,

I started this account in 2006 when I was very depressed (about my weight and some other things :p) and would now like a more positive username.

Can the appropriate person please PM me and if there is any other information further required from me?

Thank you. :)

Last edited:
It's good to see that you're turning over a new leaf!

I am not sure if a username can be changed, but I'll pass it on to the forum owner and see what he says. :)

Hi there,

I started this account in 2006 when I was very depressed (about my weight and some other things :p) and would now like a more positive username.

Can the appropriate person please PM me and if there is any other information further required from me?

Thank you. :)

Might I suggest starting a new account? You barely have 20 posts in the matter of 5 (nearly 6) years, so it's not like you were a regular here. Plus, you want a more positive username, which means that you are looking for a change; a new beginning. So, give yourself a new beginning and just start a new account.

Might I suggest starting a new account? You barely have 20 posts in the matter of 5 (nearly 6) years, so it's not like you were a regular here. Plus, you want a more positive username, which means that you are looking for a change; a new beginning. So, give yourself a new beginning and just start a new account.

Got to agree there.

Back