Can Detroit repeat?

Don't think Detroit will repeat. A few teams in the East got a lot better this off season. I think Miami will give them a run for thier money. Out of the west I like the Mav's but I have liked the Mav's for the past two seasons and they never do it so whatever.

Must be tough being a Mavs fan. They've been soo close for soo long. I am a big fan of Mark Cuban though. I like enthusiastic owners.

No doubt Miami got better but after Shaq, Wade, and E.Jones what do they have??? Then next 2 starters are Rasaul Butler and Udonis Haslem.

I know the Pistons will have a battle ahead of em and I'm still not convinced Antonio McDyess and D.Coleman will effectively replace Mehmet Okur and Corliss "Big Nasty" Williamson.

San Antonio looks great right now.

DM

Not a typical day in Detroit

As a fan who attends as many Piston games as possible I want to tell you all that the scene on Friday is not common at all and does not reflect how most Pistons fans act. We are intense but that was just embarrasing :(

Still no athlete should be entering the seats to chase down fans. The fan Artest first grabbed didn't do anything except stand there and cheer. How'd he throw his beer when he was holding it when Artest swung on him.

DM

That crap was just retarded on both sides really. Artest should have never entered the stands though or that would have never escalated to what it did. That was just rediculous.

Oh btw I'm a Cleveland fan really. Just root for the Mavs because I like the team and Cuban. The team has changed a bit since especially since Nash left. I like watching him play. If it came down to Cleveland and the Mavs I'm rooting for Cleveland all the way.

Born and raised Clevalander here. I'm all Cleveland/Ohio fan.

Back