Can anyone suggest any proven ways for weight loss?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I have been really obsessed with my weight problem. I am a 33 year old female and have gained 90lbs which makes the count to 210. I recently took out some of my summer clothes and they don’t fit me anymore!!! This is a real tragedy for me. How can I not wear the ones I adore...moreover the new look is getting me mad (with the comments from my friends). I know quite a few ways to start losing weight…….but I don’t really feel that, with so many people failing using these methods that I will make it through. Does anyone know a proven way to reduce the weight?

Please help me…..this is killing me!!!

You have to follow some KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) rules to loose weight.

1. Watch your calorie intake. If you want to diet then 1000 calories a day less from your RDA (Recomended Daily Allowance) is enough.
So if your Male then :-

2500 Calories (RDA) - 1000 Calories = 1500 Calories Diet allowance

If you are Female then:-

2000 Calories (RDA) - 1000 Calories = 1000 Calories Diet allowance

2. Exersize more. Join a gym or plan a walk everyday. Anything but sitting on your arse all day. Any cardiovascular exersizes are good at the start but within a few weeks and some sort of resistance training.

3. Cut any bad habbits. Smoking and many other forms. Stopping smoking may actually gain you weight. But not only does it make you healthier it does help in the long run of loosing weight.

4. Keeping with the calorie counting spread your meals over time so that you are eating more snack size portions than main meals. This helps keep your metabolism going all day which burns calories.

If you follow these simple rules there shouldn't be any problem in loosing weight. Do not waste money on diet pills and any of the fast way to loose weight gimicks they don't work. Most of them when you get to your ideal weight you quickly put it back on again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back