burners & preworkouts (rippedfreak, mpower, gnc genetix)

okay so, i had been taking gnc's meta-ignite and pro sculpt for maybe a month and the energy was alright, it helped me stay going during workouts, so i went to pick up more and was recomended Mpower by rivalus, I haven't had it for very long and have only tried it maybe twice, the energy seems alright so far, does anybody have experience with mpower? I also was curious about Ripped freak so i picked up a bottle of that, first of all never take it if you've taken any other burner or pre workout that day. I noticed it mostly just makes my heart beat faster and a decent amount of energy. It says its one of the most powerful so I really want to see if it helps with fat loss for me but one problem is It gives me that slightly nauseous feeling in the back of my throat, like before you're about to puke. I never have yet the few times i've taken it and gotten that feeling but should i stop taking it because of this? I want to see how it is, like maybe i just need to get used to it, but i don't want to end up puking at the gym. any experience? it just gives me a strange feeling

* also, im not just using a fat burner and expecting insane results, I workout alot and eat properly most of the time. so with putting in the right amount of work, which one might i get the best results with

Last edited:
well, update anyways since noone responded haha
The ripped freak stopped making me nausous so i guess i just had to get used to it. Im noticing a little more muscle definition than i had before i started taking any of these supplements

you gotta be careful with stimulant based supplements. never take a pre workout with a fat burner if both contain stims in them. use one or the other. I prefer pre workouts because of the blend of nutrients in them and how the make me feel in the gym. Ripped Freak is a strongest pre workout, however it isnt the strongest. The strongest is probably nutrex black ultra.
Here is a good list of the strongest pre workout on the market:

As a chemist , fitness author and consultant who has helped some of the notable supplement companies to formulate products I will say that virtually all the pre-workout formulas on the market are based on the same basic caffeine+arginine(complex)+Creatine(complex)+glutamine (complex)+B vitamins+other basic stuff.

Having said that, any long term use of any kind of stimulant (even something as simple as caffeine from coffee) will lead to some adrenal gland exhaustion.

So keep in mind how much pre workout boost you really need and how much is simply psychological so you can feel you are gonna be an animal at the gym.

Michael Spitzer -Author
FITNESS at 40,50,60 and BEYOND

Back