Buns

i need to know wut the best bun (butt) workout is without any equipment or with equipment that isnt very expensive please.

Well if you lay on your stomach on like a count of something. Might not be comfortable there. And let your legs hang off. The make it like a right angle on the counter. Then lift your legs up so you make a straight line w/ your body. DO that for many reps. You will feal the burn and develop the BOOTAY muscle! :cool:

Re: ...

Danny03 said:
Well if you lay on your stomach on like a count of something. Might not be comfortable there. And let your legs hang off. The make it like a right angle on the counter. Then lift your legs up so you make a straight line w/ your body. DO that for many reps. You will feal the burn and develop the BOOTAY muscle! :cool:
after readin this a few times, i finally understand wut u mean. thanks bro.

hiking & squash ... not much better in the natural exercise category that can beat either of those ... at least that's what I've found.

1.One legged squats. You put one leg on a bed or chair behind you, so that just the toes are propped on it. You squat, making sure your knee doesnt go beyond your toes if you would to drop a straight imaginary lien from your knee to your toes, kinda like a regular squat, really, focus on sitting back, rather than ot falling over:)
2. Pistols: looks like a one legged squat but one leg i straight in front of you. Hard work. Start from one and work your way up.
3. Plies: squat like a ballerina, feet pointing out, wide stance. Knees point to toes, keep back straight.

You can do regular squats and plies with a swiss ball on a wall behind you. That teaches you good form in the beginnig if you dont feel confident without hoding on to something.
4. TRy walking lunges, too.
That should keep you busy for a while.
;)

Back