Body Building Advise

Hi All,

I just started my gym session with testo+deca for 2 months and Winstrol on my 3rd month. I am currently on my cleanse cycle with Nolvadex on my 4th month.

I am currently still on my dieting mode, with brown rice, boiled egg, grill chicken, microwave egg, fruits and trying to eat as clean as possible. I trained myself when using testo & Deca and find most of my muscle are misalignment. I got my personal trainer on my 3rd month the the result are much better than before.

I had 4 scoops of casein in a day for a week and find myself had pimples coming out and then i stopped. I am now 75kg and losing only 2 kg in my 3 months.

I want to bulk up but i have few questions

1- my 6 pack is visible and more training is needed to firm it up, but after i had my casein, i experienced fatness in my belly.Is it true that whey or casein will result to that?
2- my belly on the side has so fats, may i know what activity should i do to get rid of it? i was told to do more cardio, but what kind? Walking on track mill 45 mins at the speed of 5 or speed of 8?
3- I also tried CJC 1295 on my belly , and it worked wonderfully - should i continue using it on my side belly?
4- I am now taking GNC waterex daily, and i can see good results out from it, should waterex be taken everyday?
5 - I drink almost 4 liter of water daily, wil that cause water retention and what should be the daily water intake?
6- I feel like going to my 2nd cycle, this time with Deca + enanthe for the next 3 months, at the current moment, i experienced tiredness and will be sleeping early. Will going into more cycle caused my penis to shrink or hairloss or outbreak of pimples?
7 - The urge of eating has been so strong everyday that i took fruits, apple, pear, banana to get rid of my hunger
8 - I am wearing compression clothing everyday, i find that my muscle are hold up especially on my chest area, but is it true that compression clothing is good to be wore daily?
9 - i stay away from sodium and sugar in my daily life. I had unsalted peanut almost everyday too , will that be good for health or should i stay away from it?
10 - When i am hungry, i will get wholemeal bread with peanut spread, how many slice should i have in a day? should i toast it?
11- Which bread is better? Multi grain, wholemeal, low GI and which one should i take it and how should i take it

Thanks for reading and help me as much as you can with you knowledge and experience

Mate, you're using steroids when you haven't yet figured out what's going on when you consume whey or casein? And you're 75kg and losing weight, and complain that it's only 2kg in 3 months, but you also want to bulk (the opposite of losing weight)? And you're asking about what activities to do to specifically lose fat on the sides of your abs (spot reduction)? And you don't know how much you should eat? I think you skipped a few steps there. I won't condone or promote steroid use, but at least learn how to train and eat for your goals first, before you go blowing your hard-earned cash on steroids. You've got a few years of learning in you before it's worth even thinking about steroids.

1. A change in nutrient intake could result in bloating (ie water retention), so maybe. An allergic reaction to the ingredients in your supplements could cause inflammation around the gut. Your steroids could cause that. To gain actual fat around the belly generally requires a calorie surplus, which is all about total energy in vs energy out, not specific nutrients or supplements.

2. Step 1: Calorie deficit and strength training to maintain muscle and lose fat. Step 2: Calorie surplus and strength training to build muscle and accept a co-requisite gain in fat (which can later be dealt with by returning to step 1). Spot reduction is a myth. The fact that you're asking this is proof that you're not ready to be attempting to navigate steroids.

3. Just as I had to look at testo deca to be sure what we're talking about, I had to look up CJC 1295. If I ever become a big enough athlete for ASADA to care about my existence, these google searches could draw some unwanted attention. Hormones affect the body globally. They circulate throughout the whole system and affect anything they encounter that is receptive to them. So you're missing the point by using them specifically for your "side belly."

4. Let's see what GNC Waterex says about GNC Waterex. Quoted directly from

Helps regulate water balance*
Enhanced with vital electrolytes
All natural

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Okay, so its asserted main benefit is untested. Good starting point. Its secondary benefit is the use of electrolytes. That would be the active ingredient that impacts water retention levels. And you can get them anywhere.

Should it be used every day? I neither know nor care. If you need more electrolytes than what you get without it, then maybe yes. If not, then probably no.

5. Daily water intake should be whatever keeps you hydrated. Although it's not absolutely accurate, the colour of your urine is generally a good marker to go by. The amount of water you drink has very little impact on water retention. Excess water is flushed down the toilet. Other factors, such as salt consumption, glycogen stores, inflammation etc will all have a much bigger impact on water retention.

6. bertstare.jpg

7. ....and?

8. W....what are you trying to achieve with this?

9. You do actually need some amount of sodium in your diet. Peanuts are good for you unless you're allergic or they cause you to overdose on calories.

10. How many peanut butter slices you should have is dependent on your total calorie needs and how this fits into the rest of your diet. I can't think of any way in which toasting it or not is relevant.

11. Do you really think that you need to be worrying about this level of detail?

Thanks mate ... Im just a newbie .. Your reply is good enough for me
Trying to get as much understanding from experiences person

You will pay the price for starting straight on the gear unless you take some serious time out.
Gains on roids are faster but having no natural base at all, puts in a glass ceiling you will regret.
Gym I stayed at longest was a proper roid pit, where naturals like me were so weird there was a price list on the wall. I saw plenty like you do well for a year or two then struggle to find cycles that gave progress, a few saw this meant needing their bodies to refund natural hormone balance with clean 6 to 12 months, which was he'll for them.
Others would come in get their bodies exercise and intensity ready for up to a year, hit the juice and balloon for several years on basic cycles.
Get you training right first, diet doesn't need supplements, unless you are getting it way off. Hormone wise be good before you start relying on them.
22 to 23 years of natural training have given me gains roids would have produced in under a year, bit I didn't want bulk and have all round ability they don't give. I also know with such a natural base I could dramatically bulk if I used them, I won't because I don't want that, but it's good to have the option.
This isn't don't use roids, it's wait to be ready.

Mate you have done a great job. Thanks a lot for your informative post. I am a member of this forum and newbie is body building. Actually I am trying to lose my weight first than I will go for bodybuilding. I will try to follow your instructions.

Back