BioBasics Total Nutrition - What else should I consider?

Hey guys. I am looking for a way to get my daily servings of veggies without actually eating them. I gag when I try to eat green veggies and V8 gets old day after day of drinking it.

I was browsing the web and came across this stuff called "Daily BioBasics".

This stuff contains the following:

Equivalent in Vitamin A content to over 4 ounces (113 grams) of raw baby carrots, or over 3 ounces (85 grams) of raw broccoli, or over 10 ounces (283 grams) of raw Brussels sprouts.

As much Calcium as 8 cups (approx. 240 cc) of Carrots, combined with 8 cups of Cabbage, combined with 8 cups of Broccoli.

As much Folic Acid as 12 ounces (340 grams) of Strawberries combined with 6 ounces (170 grams) of Walnuts.

As much vitamin C as 5 valencia oranges.

As much zinc as 5 ounces of pumpkin seeds, combined with 5 cups of mixed vegetables.

As much vitamin E as 11 ounces of almonds.

As much vitamin B- 1 as 9 cups of chickpeas, combined with 9 cups of boiled mushrooms.

Phytonutrient concentrates from 36 fruits and vegetables such as alfalfa, beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, celery, kale, parsley and spinach.

Super concentrates from spirulina and chlorella.

Powerful antioxidants including natural isoflavones from soy, carotenoids complex, lutein, lycopene, glutathione, ginkgo biloba, cuicuminoids, alpha lypoic acid, green tea and polyphenols.

AS much niacin as 10 cups of lentils combined with 8 papayas and 8 mangos,

Over 50% of the Recommended Daily Value of dietary fiber to support routine elimination.*

100% or more of the Recommended Daily Value of all essential oil and water soluble vitamins and minerals along with many other associated nutritional factors and 1-5 herbal concentrates.

It's about $55 for a month supply of the powder. Also have capsules which I'm not really interested in.

Just would like to get some opinions on this stuff and other ways to get veggies in my system w/o eating them.

I take 1 Centrum vitamin per day if it matters.

Back