Best Treadmill that you tried

I want to buy a treadmill for the home: my present choices are Bodyguard 560/700, Landice Executive Trainer, Life Fitness 7-0 or Life Fitness T9i.

Have any of you tried the above? Which is the most quiet, stable and durable?

I recently bought the Lifefitness 5.5. We're really pleased with the product.
It's got incline, 10 different settings, 7 personal settings, heart rate monitor and lots of other great features.

If you can afford any of the Landice units, you won't be disappointed. Landice is one of the oldest treadmill manufacturers still around and their machines are fantastic -- at the shop we like to describe them as the BMWs of treadmills. I should have a Landice L8 treadmill review up on the website before the end of the week as we are doing service on one right now.

Check out all my other reviews at:

i'm not sure of the model treadmill i have but i ordered from this company and mine is quiet and so far has been working very well.

Ningbo Qisheng Sport Equipment Co.,ltd

NINGBO QISHENG SPORT EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD is a leading enterprise ,which also produce treadmill .pls check out the web ,if you like ..

Do you have any experience with Keys treadmills, especially the SG55T? I am looking at one now but can't find anyone who has seen or used it.
Thanks in advance.

I would stick with the Landice or Bodyguard. I have been repairing these machines for about 15 years, and I have less problems with these two models than any other brand.

The landice is made in NJ, USA. Treadmills are the only product of the company, and they make an amazing machine.

The bodyguard come out of Canada, and their treadmills break down les than any other brand I have serviced.

I would avoid the Keys unless price in a major factor. The Keys is better than anything you will find in a department store.

York fitness actually offers a pretty good line of Foldables and also their AC-X800 is a semi-commercial model that is priced pretty nice if your thinking AC motor. They do tend to be quieter.

I'm in the process of building out a treadmill review site - the goal of the site is to provide an open forum for treadmill reviews written by real users to help people figure out which machine is best for them. Please visit and post a review of the machine you use.

Back