Belly issue . Need your advice.

Hello everyone.
I really need your advice on some problem i have, that i havent found any help from googling. Probably this can be an issue you're bored of answering repeatedly , but i really need ur help.

I am 20 yrs-old , 62 kg (135 lbs) and 173 cm ( 5'ft 8''in) . As you can get i am kinda underweight and skinny. Bonesticks arms, petty shoulders,flat-chest ect.
My problem is my belly. It's extremely bloated out as if i'm Kwashiorkor sick ethiopean!
I have poor exercise program , but overall a healthy diet . Many times i cant reach the recommended calories to gain weight, but overall i manage the 2000 kcal m , with not excess sugars and i've cut out completely soda beverages.

I've posted 2 pictures to get an idea
View attachment 6246View attachment 6245
(im not sucking my belly but not 'pushing' it neither, im just normal )

I know im too undertrained and too weak , but overall i'm ok with my body-excluding belly- and i have neither the time nor the very interest to start gym program. I've recently bought 2 dumbells for some light lifting exercises at home .
So i kinda desprerate. I've read all kinds of things.Tried cutting dairy , tried wrapping my stomach with some food membrane as if i'm chicken, tried a few abs (not for very long though) ,tried streching ,all with no success. I've heard "Dont eat,let it burn then bulk up" (something im not gonna do), i've heard "eat all the way and the rest body will cover it" , i've heard "go cardio" i've heard "go weights" and i'm confused of what i should do .

Thats all. Thanks a lot for your time =) :)

To get your belly flatter and body in better shape requires a balanced routine covering everything.
Training just your stomach will not make it flatter and more toned, it will just mean you will have strengthened one side of a postural group, your core, without strengthening the area responsible for most pain worldwide, the lower back.
There are some good all over routines on some of the forums in weight training etc. Look out for Goldfish, his stuff is brilliantly generic and effective.

Back