Back pain, doctors cannot find anything

Backstory/timeline over back pain:

14-16 years old:
trained pro wrestling. Started feeling pain in the back early on, but didn´t do much about it. Wrestling was the only sport I did, so didn´t have something else like a gym to keep my body healthy and safe. The pain was annoying, but it was to live with.

17 years old:
started hitting the gym. Became much bigger and stronger, but the back didn´t feel much better, since I only lifted heavy and didn´t do any training for the small muscles.
After having trained for about 8 months, I started doing some heavy deadlifting and heavy squatting. One day, my back was still very sore from having done those two exercises 2 days before, but I did them again anyway. The day after, I couldn´t get out of my bed. I was in a lot of pain for the next week, it slowly got better, but from that point on, the back pain had become worse than it used to. The next 1,5 year I didn´t get back to the gym for more than 1 month at a time and then always a few months break.

19 years old:
started hitting the gym again for real. My back still didn´t feel good, but I started doing hyperextentions every day. They were perfect for me, the pain disappeared. I did good for a couple of months and got off the wagon again. During those months, my back was good, except sometimes if I was in a hurry and had to run really fast. Suddenly, it would feel like somethinng got locked in my back and I had to stop running. Like my body was trying to save me from overloading my muscles. Not that I was running for hours or anything.

The last couple of years, that cycle has continued; I haven´t had much control over my life, have had long periods where I would spent most of my time in bed or on a couch and not do much.

22-24 years old (now):
During these last two years the back pain has randomly spread to my buttocks and it has gotten worse. I have a hard time sitting all day in school or in a bus. I can still lift a lot and am very good at parkour and free running. I can do great things with my body, but as soon as I stress it a little too much physically, something in my back stops me (, though I don´t go near failure) and after that, it will only begin to feel worse and worse throughout the day. Over these two years I have gotten better control of my life and I have trained since the beginning of august (3,5 months). But this time, the hyperextentions don´t help nearly as much and sometimes they even make my back feel worse 1-2 days after. The last two weeks I have been sitting a lot in the bus and two times it has resulted in me having to lie on my back all day long. Today, it is especially painful. I went to a massage earlier and it didn´t help one bit. I can barely bend my back and if I do, it is like torture.

Doctors and physiotherapists have not been able to find anything wrong.
I would like to know if anybody has experienced anything like this.
It should be noted that I haven´t had some too great years for a while, so stress and other kinds of sadness could play a part. But the pain started with sports, so I don´t think psychology can be the only explanation.

Back