(ATTN: Calgarians) I've got a bunch of exercise equipment I'm trying to get rid of...

1 - Northern lights incline/flat bench with a dippy thing on the back
1 - Schwinn 201 Recumbent Exercise Bike
1 - Roughly 250 lbs in standard plates
2 - Standard Barbells (60 and 70 inches)
1 - Each of 5,10,20 and 25 lb hex dumbbells
1 - Pair adjustable (spinlock) dumbbells
1 - Wavemaster standalone punching bag.

Altogether, a fairly complete little home gym thing. Only thing missing is a power cage, which would be quite the space hog. I want this stuff gone in the next couple weeks, so if anyone's in the market, please give me a shout. :)

SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, :p

Best wishes,

Chillen

How much for the 100lbs in plates?

It's not really worth the cost of shipping to send stuff like that anywhere, I checked into it. Shipping would be $50'ish dollars on 100 lb freight. Standard plates are about $0.55 per lb brand new, I believe, so. But I would take whatever, just trying to find this stuff a home.

There isn't much of a market for used anything here - everyone has too much money.

I did just have the idea that maybe I can donate it to.. somewhere. Community centre or something, if they wanted it.

There isn't much of a market for used anything here - everyone has too much money.

Actually you're right. Nobody buys used anything here. Not even used cars. Everybody has a new car, a new home, new everything. "Used" seems to have a stigma here. Don't know why. Must be a mindset ...

Why are you selling all this gear? Moving?

Yup. But not too far.. just a couple blocks away. That and it's just sitting around taking up space. Particularly since I'll have access to the Uni facilities again shortly. I'm keeping the other bike (same model), just in case I get snowed in or a similar disaster occurs. Would hate to miss a workout on account of something little like that. ;)

Actually you're right. Nobody buys used anything here. Not even used cars. Everybody has a new car, a new home, new everything. "Used" seems to have a stigma here. Don't know why. Must be a mindset ...

Heck I bought a used 350Z let the first own take the hit. I have had the car now for 4 years. Smart buy for me. :D

Heck I bought a used 350Z let the first own take the hit. I have had the car now for 4 years. Smart buy for me. :D

You're from Calgary I gather?

Back