Tricep Pushups 3 / 15

Lower Body

Squats 2 / 20

Calf Raises 3 / 35

Calf Raises (on stairs) 3 / 35

Abs

Normal 2 / 50

Legs Raised 2 / 50

Does that make a good, at home workout without any equiptment? For my lower body I am aiming for a higher jump. What would you change?

Day1: Upper body and Abs
Day2: Lower body and Abs

Continue that.

Last edited:
I am no expert but maybe cut back on the ab work. I don't know for sure but I have been told that you should only work the abs 3 or at the most 4 times per week.

that is a sure recipe for overtraining. You should never start a routine that doesnt give you at least a day of rest inbetween muscle groups. Your abs are a muscle just like any other in your body and need at least 48 hours of rest before you work it out again.

my suggestion: do all your exercises in 1 day and do them MWF

They have great ideas for bodyweight stuff. You might look into some sandbag training and work on getting some dumbbells and whatnot. You might even check out a rock and stone quarry near your area for odd object lifting.

What he has is not overtraining. This first week take a rest inbetween each day, but 2nd week you can pull off everyday.

BW work and calesthenics can be done every day. The key is variety.

Vary the intensity and length of work outs and make sure you vary the moves. Don't just do military PUs and squats. Do them with different stances and hand positions, add plyo move and isometrics to the mix and you'll get good results.

Surely you'd have tree near by (or monkey bars). Pull-ups and chins-ups (yes they are two different exercises) would be killer for your upper body especially shoulder/back area.

What does:

Abs

Normal 2 / 50 mean??

I understand the sets and reps, but what do you mean by "normal"?? Do you mean situps?

Back