Any success marketing training services via twitter and any tips?

Hello,
I use twitter for personal use sparingly but I'm trying to understand if its a viable tool for marketing my personal trainer business. I dont have a business twitter account yet and I am trying to understand if it would be helpful for me to get one for my personal training business. Have you guys had any success gaining clients through using twitter?

Thank you very much!

Hello,
I use twitter for personal use sparingly but I'm trying to understand if its a viable tool for marketing my personal trainer business. I dont have a business twitter account yet and I am trying to understand if it would be helpful for me to get one for my personal training business. Have you guys had any success gaining clients through using twitter?

Thank you very much!

Unless you have a huge number of followers, it will most likely not do the trick for you. Won't hurt to give it a shot though, I think.

Hello,

Thank you very much!

Unless you have a huge number of followers, it will most likely not do the trick for you. Won't hurt to give it a shot though, I think.

Back