Any other Lacrosse players?

So are there any other lacrosse players here?

if you dont know what it is, go to this page, it will take a second to load, but it has a short clip:

Its a really physical sport, kind of a mix of hockey and football.
-Donny :D

Lacrosse always interested me when I was younger, but I never got a chance to play it :(

I played lacrosse for first time in organized league last year. It was intermediate league travel for Cambridge minor lacrosse (ontario canada). It's box lacrosse not field. I have to say that it is definately the best sport I've ever played. Age group is 16-21 this year will be my last 2nd and last year in the league and can't wait to rip it up. Nice warrior avatar I purchased all warrior gear last year cost a pretty penny but well worth it.

I live in canada's natinal capital region, I'm 24 and a former football player, been slacking for about 3 years now. I have been interested in starting lacrosse ever since i worked security for the ottawa rebels a couple years back. I have been looking into it latly. I really do not know anything about the sport only that I like the speed and contact. Extream.
For those who play, I know you would recomend me playing. But what do you recommend I do before I start playing on a team. Its winter here now and they are not startin for a couple months...
Buy a stick and ball and work on handling balls? (Lacross balls ya perv's):p

ya just get a solid stick that won't break or make sure you buy one that you get a one year warranty on the shaft and head of the stick(sportcheck most stores that sell lacrosse stuff aren't the greatest i suggest going to a lacrosse store that sells simply lacrosse gear). Just get a decent stick and a ball and practice shooting against a wall and picking up loose balls and being able to dangle well other then that just go out and have fun hurting people thats the best part.

yo, i play.

middie.

Back