Any advice on my weight loss plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgic

Hello,

I'm new and starting to get motivated to lose the baby weight. I'm 37 weeks pregnant.
Any advice on my plan would be much appreciated.

So with weeks to go, I'm getting prepared in an obsessive way!
Remembering I live in France (although I'm a kiwi) and being obsessive about your weight here is 100% the norm.

Goal is to lose 30kgs
Time frame = 12 months which is on average 2.5 kgs a month however going from my previous project after Lucien was born, I dropped about 3 kgs in the first few months so it will less per month.
This is tough though so it may be extended to 15 months. I will see how it goes. The max healthiest weight to lose per month is 2 kg so I hear,

After Lucien I turned it I to a project also. If I don't my laziness will take over and I won't lose the weight.

I just ordered the yamax cw 701 pedometer which is supposed to be one of the most accurate. I want to make sure I'm walking enough each day as I can't go back to pole (pole fitness which is a respected sport not striptease) or hard sport until the kini doctor gives me the OK (its pelvic muscle retraining), I should be able to after one or two months after the birth. Pole will be 3 times a week, aqua bike once a week and loads of walking.
Plus when baby is newborn they love being pushed outside in the pram for hours. I remember with Lucien if I was at home, I had to open the windows and push him back and forwards in the pushchair, if he thought he was outside it was easier for him to sleep.

I'm going to,order a DVD specifically for pole dancers, its stretching that will eventually get me to do the side and middle splits.

I will have a money box and for every kg lost I will put 10 euros in it so that I can go on a 300 euro shopping spree when I have my body back.

I will have a huge wall chart graph to show my progress weekly. Plus weight loss app to show daily progress.
I will have a food and sport diary to follow how well I'm doing.
Motivational posters stuck to the fridge and doors.

My eating plan will be the same as the nutritionist gave me after the birth of Lucien. Friday evening being my one treat meal of what ever I want. This includes limited carbs but not cutting them out plus a 0% yogurt and a piece of fruit with every meal (if its a banana it has to be a small one). I'm a fussy eater so I will mainly have salads with a meat.

A photo each month for visual progress motivation.

It will be tough again but I will do it!

I love the 10 euro for every kg incentive. It's even better when you know there's something you really want to splurge on without feeling guilty. Good luck nostalgic! :cheers2: <- water and not beer

Thx, I'm loving the 10 euro idea also :D
I ordered a money box with my personal motivation logo and title :D
Only 16 euro including delivery so I'm happy.

My weight loss wall, I am ready!
There is a weight loss graph chart, food log and exercise log,
On big paper on my wall so I can see my overall progress and keep motivated to do it!

Hi! That is a very good plan! I have to do the money box now too haha!
But make sure not to push yourself too hard after your baby is born :)
Good Luck!
Oh and I am starting exercising on Monday so I will make a thread in the diary section today.
Look forward to reading how you get on x

No worries, I have my plan but won't be disappointed if it takes longer due to baby.
The money box is cool, I think it arrived so I need to post a pic when I get it from the post office on Monday.

Ill start a diary thread also once I start. Ill take a look at yours :)

I do wake early for walks as its cooler, I just can't get out in the heat during the day.

I'm also not a fan of giving things like rep when asked for.

Focusing so much on my plan now for weight loss after baby is also helping me get through these last days / weeks. Keeping my mind busy.
I'm at the point that I can't stand it. I'm so uncomfortable and being stuck inside every day due to the heat is rather depressing :(
Braxton hix are stronger so hopefully that means he will come soon, I'm begging him to come soon! I don't think I will deal well with the heat wave that is supposed to come next week.... :cry:

I do wake early for walks as its cooler, I just can't get out in the heat during the day.

I'm also not a fan of giving things like rep when asked for.

Don't worry about them, the person was a spammer, trying to generate traffic to their website to sell their stuff. Ignore them.

If you are thinking of losing weight then you can try swimming, quick walk, dancing, some physical exercises taken by trainers. You will have to keep the good food habit also. Drink as much as water You can

weight loss

hii friends i m suggested you neglect junk food, oily,or some other fatty food
weight loosing one more option are dancing, running , workout, and mopping with hand etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back