Another Newbie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kells

Hi My name is Kellie, I'm 27 and I am from Australia. I am in urgent need to loose weight. I am a SAHM and I have one little boy, Joshua, who is nearly 19 mths old.
I am really looking forward getting to know you all :)

You are young, young people burn calories faster than people my age, stroll with your son, you will both enjoy the outdoors.

i agree with Paula ... taking ur son out for strolls frequently is great for your child and a great excuss to exercsise..

P.S. - what is SAHM?

HI there,

SAHM - stay at home mom (at least that's what I came up with)

and I can only agree with the previous posts. Get outside with your little one. Fresh air an walking is good - if you have some hills it is also good exercise to push the stroller up the hill. Exercise doesn't mean you have to spent x amount of time in a room with exercise equipment. Vacuuming the house can be great exercise - you move furniture around, you carry the vacuum cleaner etc.
When going shopping, try to park away far from the entrance - if you go without your son, try and carry the groceries yourself instead of the clerk. And when going into buildings with elevators....take the stairs.

That's about it for now....Good Luck:):)

Welcome to the forums. I am a stay at home person but not a mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back