Another new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartlyn

:eek: Hello. I am another new member. I live in Niagara Falls, Ontario. I don't have a huge amount to lose, but I should lose around 20 pounds. I am 5'4" and weigh 143, which doesn't sound too bad, but I am fairly small boned, so I don't carry it well. Before I had kids (3 boys), I maintained 115 pounds, but I'm going to allow myself an extra 10 since I am older now (37). I've been trying to lose weight for about a month now, but I seem to yo yo a few pounds up and down. It's frustrating. I'm hoping that with support I will do better. I look forward to talking with people who are struggling with the same thing that I am!

Hi there fellow Canadian!!!, Welcome to the forum, I hope you find it to be useful. I am 38 so dont you find weight loss a lil harder than in our 20's... ;) I have three girls,..so again, I feel ya on that one. Good luck on your goals. Let us know a lil more about your weight loss plan, and we keep each other motivated...as the dreaded holiday wiehgt gain season is here!!!

HI Heartlyn,

welcome to the forum and good luck with your goal. Like Jennifer suggested, start keeping a diary in the forum and we will be able to help, give pointers and motivate:)

Thanks for the replies! I will try and post a diary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back