Anna's b4 and in-betweenz~

Gorgeous! You should be VERY proud of yourself!! Way to go!

What a beautiful dress girl! You look amazing - you're so inspiring, I can't believe you look that great - like a whole different person..
I'm really excited for you, you're doing awesome - keep up the great work!
Cheers!

Wow. U look amazing, and ur boyfriend- phwoar ;)
Your prom dress is beautiful, really goes with your hair colour/skin tone! BEAUTIFUL! xx

What an inspiration!

KasumiNeko said:
i have some webcam pics of my prom dress~~!!

tell me what you all think~

I'm posting on this forum for the first time....I JUST HAD TOO!!!!!!

kasumineko - You are truly awesome!!!!!!! Your Prom dress is just gorgeous & the beauty inside is just radiant!!!! Fantastic work, you are truly inspirational!!!!

Have the BEST time at your Prom!!!

XXXXX

:D

Wow girl you look FABulous!!! You must feel totally brand new! Love that Prom dress! Beautiful color! Hope you had a ton of fun, showing off to everyone! You're very encouraging, I loved reading your older post, wow! Keep up the awesome work girl!! I feel PUMPED now lol!! Thank you for sharing! :)

I'm down in the 150s now~ and I feel better a/b my body~ except for my garsh dern tummy! ~___~
I have some extra stuff that will NOT go away!!! I've bn working on it for ever!!! O_O... no inches lost~ no nothing~it's just there~ my waist hates me~
how do i get rid of this? ~.~

I feel like if I get rid of that I'll finally be able to wear a bikini~ -^_________^-

Back