Sport Am I following the right meal plan to lose belly fat and gain muscle?

Sport Fitness
So, as I said in the title I'm looking to get that summer body right, my biggest dream is to have a killer abs but without cutting my good looking pecs and arms :D.

23yo
185cm height
69kg weight

meal1: 1 black bread spread with peanut butter, 1 cup of berries, 2 white eggs, 1 slice of sheep cheese, 1 tomato, 1 cup of green tea, supplements: 1 pill of CLA (optimum nutrition) plus one pill of carnitine (bns)
snack: 1 banana
meal2: 200g of chicken breast, 2 fried eggs, 1 plate of cabbage salad; supplements: 1 pill of CLA and 1 pill of carnitine BNS
pre-workout: 1 cup of gold whey protein (optimum nutrition) and 1 cup of pre-workout (optimum nutrition)
during workout: 2 cups of bcaa (optimum nutrition)
meal3: 1 cup of whey protein gold (optimum nutrition), 200g of chicken brest or instead of that, sometimes, omlette of 4 eggs
supplements: 1 pill of CLA
before bed: 1 cup of CASEIN protein (optimum nutrition)

I used clippers to measure my belly fat, I still got 10mm of belly fat, I have to lower that to make it visible, I train 6 times a week, the abs once every two days.

I'm sorry, I can't manage to edit the post, I wanted to say that sometimes I would add a ZERO BAR from biotech after meal1 or meal3

I too follow almost the same diet as you mentioned but the only difference is that I won't take any pills for losing weight.
I just depend on a healthy diet and also on regular workouts.
As I believe that only a healthy diet or only workouts will help in losing weight.
A combination of healthy diet and regular workouts can help you to lose weight.
My diet plan:
I have a glass of warm water with lemon and honey before my breakfast.
for breakfast, I prefer oatmeal or 2 boiled egg whites.
for lunch, I have chicken breast or boiled veggies.
I will have dinner before 8 PM and have some fruits and have boiled eggs.
I will also add a salad to my diet between lunch and dinner.
Important is staying hydrated.

Back