Sport After math weight gain after crash dieting

Sport Fitness
Hi,

Firstly I am Female, 21 years old, 5ft1, 114 pounds

For 9-10 weeks I was clean eating 6 days on a 1200-1300 cal diet and on a day off I would eat 2400 or more full of junk. This method was leaving me lacking in energy, cranky and although i lost weight I felt it wasn't worth it, so for a week I put my calories up to 1400-1500 to try and stop myself from binging while using a iifym approach, which included a bowl of ice cream each night .. I noticed a weight gain around my hip area and lower tummy area, So for the past 3 days I have kept my cals at 1399-1460, Although during my crash diet I didn't really count macros but now I have been the last 3 days to try help me cut down more weight and eating more protein, my macros have been

Sunday: 1402

32g F
149g C
119g P

Monday: 1459

43g F
139g C
110g P

And Today Tuesday 1398:

35g F
147g C
121g P

I am currently 114 pounds and I was 112.5 pounds before putting up my cals. I'm just wondering would weight gain usually happen when upping calories even when they are still very low? I lift 4/5 times per week and I walk everywhere and I have an active job 3 days per week. Just wondering will I continue putting on weight even if i stick to the above calories and macros? I probably should have done the whole reverse dieting a bit slower but I was fed up about low energy levels and binging.

Any information on what I should do would be great, and any critique about my Macros is more than welcome. Is it okay to have higher carb one day with lower fat and a higher fat one day with lower carb while staying in around the 1400/1460 cal range?

My main goal right now is to lower my current BF% which was 21% before I upped my calories.

Thanks in advance for the help and please no nasty comments.

Back