Advice on fitness/exercise

I'v had really bad dizziness for around a year and a half.It started around 6 months after i was laid off from work when the recession started.It like a burst of energy shooting through my brain and my vision quite bad,yet my optican said my eyes are perfect.i allso have bad anxiety as well.Could this dizziness be related to not working for 6 months and sitting on the computer all day? and now a year l8er im mainly in bed because i feel so ill.Iv just bought a reebok treadmill that i get next week and though exercise alot more mite help me.Could fitness be the cause of this problem and allso whats the best plan to follow since i have been in bed for years lol.thanks in advance.allso im around 10 stone and 5 ft 11

Let's see, you have bad dizzy spells, problem with your vision, anxiety and bed ridden because you feel so sick. So why haven't you seen a doctor to rule out any serious medical problems? This has to be your first step then you can evaluate the life changes you need to make to get healthy and hopefully find employment. It sounds like you may be depressed and I will say that healthy eating and exercise can help.

I hope this works out for you.

Let's see, you have bad dizzy spells, problem with your vision, anxiety and bed ridden because you feel so sick. So why haven't you seen a doctor to rule out any serious medical problems? This has to be your first step then you can evaluate the life changes you need to make to get healthy and hopefully find employment. It sounds like you may be depressed and I will say that healthy eating and exercise can help.

I hope this works out for you.

iv had every test done you can think of,mri,eeg,bloods,ecg,all came back fine so its either anxiety or migraines,fitness etc.what ever it is i carnt take it anymore!

If all the tests were great and your doc couldn't find any other physical problems I think its probably anxiety. Some years ago I had the same kind of symptoms as you, dizzyness, feeling ill all the time etc.. but the doctors didn't find anything. It wasn't before I started going to a psychologist that my problems were sorted out and my anxiety reduced. At the same time as I started visiting the psychologist I also took up some healthy fitness habbits which proved to be very beneficial. While fitness might not be the root to your problem I think taking up a healthy habbit of jogging or walking 30-60 min 3-4 times a week could still be very beneficial for you! :)

Dizziness is an ultimate side effect of anxiety. I've had it for years, but finally found someone to talk to you within the last 3 months because I was dizzy, having panic attacks and paranoid. My advice to is find a counselor, eat well, exercise and get as much sun light as possible. I teach in S. Florida and every day on my free period, I go out side in the side for 10 minutes. It's the highlight of my day.

great advice thanks. Ill start tracking the changes I make here to give an idea of the progress I am making.

Back