Weight-Loss Advice on a new supplement

Weight-Loss

John Fadacee

Hello, I just need a bit of advice, I've been overweight most of my life, I shed the fat but it keeps coming back, I tried different diets and methods, it works for a bit, then I lose it all.

I recently come across Spam Link Removed when searching google it's a blog that seems to promote a supplement that says it helps you lose weight fas. I'm not sure what to make of it and wonder if anyone has use it before and if it does work.

I'm so desperate to lose weight from my nephew's wedding in Nov, your help and advice are welcome or if you have tried something that actually work please share it.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no such thing as a miracle weight loss supplement and the removed link is another obvious scam site, built with almost zero content that is net yet 2 months old. The page is a funnel into the sites affiliate link, yet still not naming the product.

When desperation strikes it makes it much easier for these types scams to sound convincing. If a product sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

You do not need any pills or magic potions... The forum is full of excellent free advice about healthy nutrition and adopting an active lifestyle.

Back