administrators

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennylee

I'm not sure if this is quite the place to put this thread but here it goes. I was wondering if there was anything at all you could do about this Shem character. He/she is only here to advertise and I think its a little insulting to the intelligence of the genuine people here. This forum is supportive and extremely helpful and this person is here to target people to make a profit. I realize there may not be anything you can do, just hoping. Thankyou.

jennylee said:
I'm not sure if this is quite the place to put this thread but here it goes. I was wondering if there was anything at all you could do about this Shem character. He/she is only here to advertise and I think its a little insulting to the intelligence of the genuine people here. This forum is supportive and extremely helpful and this person is here to target people to make a profit. I realize there may not be anything you can do, just hoping. Thankyou.
I seen it too but just never thought too much about it...I second that....

hmm, he flew under my radar ... he's gone now, tho :D through the power of "DELETE" ... it's so simple ... and after all that work he did ... i almost feel sorry for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back