Add a signature

Ago to "My Profile" than go down, and you should see "Your Forum signature". press on the "edit signature text".

Thanks a lot MLB, but I do not see any edit button anywhere near the Your Forum Signature. Is there a minimum posts requirement before that button appears

AImagines and HTML don't actually show up, which is really disappointing. You have to use text/smilies/bbcode only in your signature.

Once you have over 10 posts, you should be able to post a signature... Let me know if it doesn't work!

What happened to signatures ? I used to have my whole time stamp history of my weight loss in there ;(

What happened to signatures ? I used to have my whole time stamp history of my weight loss in there ;(

If you go to settings / edit signature - you have to set it up again.

The signature that you set up will be appended to both your new posts (from then onwards) and the old posts where you used to have a signature...

I know that I lost my signature during the time that I was missing from the forum. I know that they had some technical changes while I was away and I believe that it was linked to one of those changes.

So i'm I right to say you I need to either post or reply to other people threads 10 times before I can get a signiture?

It is based on both number of postings and number of days as a member...
I'm not exactly sure of the necessary levels of either of them...

I see that you are in Newcastle UK... I assume that is Newcastle upon Tyne...
If so - me too!

Back