about my workout routine?

I usually workout doing weight training 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)

Would it be ok for me to change the days to like Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday sometimes? I'm gonna have to do this because of my schedule.

Will it affect my muscle growth? (I started working out like a month ago).

Well, certainly working out with weights 3 days in a row is not ideal, due to the fact that your muscles may not have enough time to recover. If they don't recover, you won't grow... or progress.
However, do not be discouraged. If that's what your schedule allows, then you simply have to make the best of it.
You could split up the body parts, so you're not working the same body parts each day, thereby allowing some muscles to rest while you work other ones. However, you may only be hitting some of the muscles once per week this way.
You didn't say if you do any other exercise on the other days, or if you want/intend to. This will make a difference too. Let us know more about what you're doing and what you hope to accomplish, and then maybe the advice could be more specific.
What are you planning on doing specifically on each of those 3 workout days?

Ideal for growth is hit it hard, hit it fast leave it alone. However life gets in the way and we have to adapt and accept the minor losses compared to ideal.
As kickboxingathome said split sessions are a good option, there are some good examples posted as stickies in weight training by Goldfish, a very good generic trainer.
I assume your aim is aesthetic building so sets of 10 to 6 are ideal at rep max.

Back