Aaabbbsss

i have a question...im muscle and fitness magazines theres always guys with abs...how come some abs are normal looking, like an even 6 pack, and some are weird looking, like uneven and disproportioned? how do these different abs get like this, and most importantly, how do you make sure you dont get these weird abs, i just want normal ones

genetics. some people have 4 packs, some 6 packs...I've even seen 8 packs. How evenly spaced they are, and whether they are thick and buldging is based on genetics.
Having looked at lots of photos, I'd say 'normal' looking abs are the most abundant.

i think your talking about crooked abs and i heard you can be born with it or do your sit ups wrong by using one side more than other so one slight will be slight higher

its also just the fact those guys in those muscles mags look NASTY!!! (no offence to any one here that might be in one) i seriously wouldnt want abs like them.

and yeah its mostly a combination of genetics and icorrect form but most likely not the ladder cause there what you would call professionals.

Back