a proposition

kikaboro09

hello,
i'm a new member at weight-loss.fitness and i'm willing to share my thoughts here. since i started my diet i prefered to share my solutions with other people who really need some advice in this context. i'm willing to sign a new account in one of the social media apps as a community account to share the idea of everyone. first i prefer to make a list with active members and ask them to write a small story about their success or fail in losing weight. by creating this community, people will be present to give advices or full solutions.
i propose this for vote if yes Y and if no N.
i predict that the forum administrators to accept this.
thanks ♥

This forum is a community for helping each other, it is not the place to be recruiting for your own websites or to promote your own social media profile.

hello,
sorry sir promotion is reached sharing ads via google ads or facebook, i'm not promoting my own page or channel i'm proposing a community in social media with your lead and under your surveillance.
i'm trying to be active, doing some challenges makes it possible for people to reach their goals. what do you suggest for a fat woman to do !
thanks

I suggest you start a diary in the diary section, it is not only the most active section of the forum, you will also receive a lot of support to reach your goals.

i'm proposing a community in social media with your lead and under your surveillance.

Hi Kikaboro,
That's what we have here in the forum.

Back