A little advice would be nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

albert_prestin

First off, unintentional rhyme in the title. Secondly, I really want some support and motivation so I came here (my first post). I am 17 6'2" and about 170-175 pounds, I want to get down to about 155 pounds, or at least until the belly fat is gone. I am starting a diet so by early August I could be about 20 lighter-I am going to the beach-so I can take of my shirt and not fell as if the world is staring at my gut, which I will unless I can lose so weight. My diet consists of staying within 1,200-1,500 calories a day. I try to eat more protein than anything as it burns the hottest. I eat yogurt with peanut butter for breakfast and then usually a light varying lunch, but usually strawberries, bananas, and more yogurt (vanilla activia ) and what ever my mother makes for dinner, but a small potion of it. If I snack it is usually salsa and chips, raspberries, or some mixed nuts. I am not super active because I am very shy when it comes to exercising, I want to start jogging but at night, because I am shy, and it is 80 versus 100+ degrees and the humidity of lower Alabama. I also want to lift weights a little, I have a set of 12 pound dumbbells that I want to start using before bed or in the morning. My upper arms are skinny like 13 inches flexed so I want that fixed and I want to try and define my chest and abs a little. Are my goals realistic-weight wise- if I do what I say and stick with it, no days off or anything? and what can I do to bulk up a little without taking any protein stuff or eating more, and just using the dumbbells (or other household items)? And most importantly how on EARTH do I keep my motivation and avoid temptations throughout thus process?
Thanks,
Albert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back