911 Computer Problems For Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redneckwoman66

OK SOMEBODY HELP THERE ARE MEMBERS HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING IN THE PAGE NEED ADVICE ON WHAT TO TELL THEM! SKINNYKATE HAD PROBS OTHER DAY NOW CHRISTINAVA IS IN DISTRESS I KNOW THERE ARE PC WIZARDS OUT THERE PLEASE HELP:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The forum was extremely slow to load for me a couple of days ago, but other sites were fine and the forum is all back to normal now. This could be related to server load.

Christina and Kate was the forum the only site you were having difficulty accessing ? is my firsrt question, if so it is most likely to be a problem with the forum or internet congestion, if not more info will be needed to solve the problem.

I was having trouble yesterday getting the pages to load and stuff. At first, my hubby was saying I had too much stuff in my laptop so it was slower. But it wasn't doing that with anything else. I just figured there were too many people on the forum or something.

Hypo Hippo said:
I was having trouble yesterday getting the pages to load and stuff. At first, my hubby was saying I had too much stuff in my laptop so it was slower. But it wasn't doing that with anything else. I just figured there were too many people on the forum or something.

Ditto HH :confused:

i was not able to get on the site saturday but it does seem to be dragging today. i have emailed administration.

our server is getting spam'd to hell ... the server can't handle the load ... been driving me crazy all day.

Hi guys, I also had trouble accessing the site from Friday until today when its finaly worked. My husband is an IT guy and I asked him to look at it, he tried quite a few things and mumbled about the way it was set up and went on to show me a few things I had no idea what he was talking about. Anyway if you get no other help I will ask him tonight when he gets home if he has any suggestions on fixing the problems, if you like.

Allcdn Sorry I Know Its A Headache For You But We Greatly Appreciate You! Some Where Just Worried And Its Hard When Your Addicted To The Site Lol! I Been Lucky Cause I Have Cable So It Dont Slow Me Down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back