Weight-Loss 60 day challenge

Weight-Loss
R

Rachel11

Hi everyone,

I am new in this Forum. I am a German girl from Berlin who wants to get rid of a few Kilos ( 5-6)

Further, I need to avoid a couple of things because I have some problems digesting dairy, industrial food, wheat and some other stuff.
According to my doctor , it would help me a lot to avoid those things for some time completely.

I always wanted to live totally vegan for some time and see how it effects me.

I thought, maybe I could put These things together for 60 days and make it a challenge

avoiding the "bad things"
stay vegan
exercising every day

maybe I find someone here who wants to join me with his challenge/goals here for 60 days? That would be great. I will write daily. I am good at Motivation, I am reliable and commited. So, let us do this together

today went ok. I avoided all the "bad" stuff. I had fruits, vegetables and rice cracker and some dark chocolate with lots of water and tea.
Exercising was difficult. we had almost 38C here. Much to hot for Training and in Addition I had to work.
On Tuesday I will hit the scale :)
I am still looking for some peers... who wants to join me for 60 days?

Hi People,
what can I say? This day was very good. I went running in the morning and later went to the gym for an hour. I am not the type who spends 2-3 hours in the gym. I like to go there for an hour or so. I mostly join a course there. Seldomly I train alone.
eating was ok, as well, I had fruits, vegetable, Tofu, some dark chocolate, water and tea. The dark chocolate because this is one of the few things I can eat with hardly or no side effects. So, I Kind of got used to it. Maybe, I will get of rid of it within the next 60 days.
I almost always eat things raw. Especially in the summer. There is no concept behind it. i just like it this way and I am a bit lazy with cooking right now.

I will try to join. I've got a bunch of places I try to post on everyday so I will see how often I get around to posting here, but here are the things I'd like to get in order.

Eat under my weekly calorie goal
Exercise at least 5 days a week

Those are really the only 2 things I do for my weight loss. Right now the exercising is going just fine, but I'm having a bit of difficulty with the eating part. (Which is unusual for me, since if I fall off track eating wise I would normally fall off track exercising, or I might fall off track exercising but still eat ok, I rarely fall off track eating wise and keep exercising so at least that's slightly better, but I can out exercise this much bad eating)

10th of October 60 days

Hi, Mystic,
ok, sure join me if you like. I want to make a shift within the 60 days until the 10th of October. I am sure, this is possible.
I will post my weight tomorrow in your thread.
That you keep exercising is a good thing. Concerning the eating: what concerns you more? the quantity you eat or the quality? I made the experience that I never overeat with fruits, vegetables etc... the overeating has always been with not so healthy things, mostly full of fat, sugar, dairy, wheat...
However, it would be good to know if you eat because you are really hungry from all the exercising. That could be a reason, that you really need to eat differently due to more exercising.
I know both situations: doing lots of exercising and being more hungry and doing nothing and still eating a lot.

Today was pretty ok. I went running in the morning and did some Pilates exercises. I actually planned to go to the gym in the evening but I still have some work here, so I will go tomorrow. My schedule is to exercise daily between 60 minutes to 100 minutes together with my eating plan.
eating went ok today as well. I had fruits, vegetable, 80%dark chocolate, Rice crackers and some Tofu.
I guess I need to cut down on the dark chocolate. I got so used to this. I know it is too high in fat. Let's see if I can Substitute this with dates. I will buy some tomorrow.

I only care about over eating calories. Though I try to edge my way into the more healthy side, my main concern is calories. I'm just dealing with a hard month that I need to turn around. I eat a reasonable amount for my calorie burns which my fitbit is confirming. I just need to break the cycle is all.

Today after work started out bad with eating, but I was able to rein it back in and stayed under may calorie goal.
Today was my rest day but I still did a 2 hour, 8km, and 12,000 step walk with my dog.

ok, I understand. It is great that you could turn it around roday... you will break the cycle. I am sure. What is your calorie intake Limit?
Today is ok. I Need to go to the gym later, eating was as always.
the scale said I Need to loose 5 Kilos from now on.

Had a good day today. Today was a rest day though I still did a long walk and a short walk. Ate within my calories as well.
I average 1700 cals a day.

Hi Mystic,
1700 cals sounds reasonable. And good that you took a walk. Everthing Counts. I guess it is all about establishing new and good habits.
Wednesday was also ok for me. I went running in the morning and dragged myself to the gym for one short class. It was so hot and I was so exhausted yesterday. Food was as always. Today, I skipped the morning run, ate as always and later I will have to go to the gym in order to have my at least 60 minutes a day. I must say that avoiding my dark chocolate daily intake :)) is really hard. I know I have to limit this and eat bananas instead or somthing like that. I will have to work on that... I asked the scale in the morning: 4,3 Kilos to go... well, I know this cannot be 700gr of fat loss. However, I was glad to see this moving in the right direction. Tomorrow I will give you my "official" weight loss :))

Hi,
so I went to the gym yesterday and joined a class. At least I had my Minimum 60 minutes of exercise . Eating was also ok. Unfortunately, the scale told me, I lost only 300 gr.
I went running in the morning and will see about the gym today. I guess, I will not go today but do something on Saturday and maybe Sunday. When I stick to my plan I have my 10 hours exercise per week which is more than enough for me right now.
it feels good to have some kind of Routine. Also with the eating. It is really helpful to have some rules and habits that give me a direction. How are you doing?

Glad you are doing well.

Yesterday I are well and exercised, both weights and running, and walking.
Today I ran and walked. I didn't eat the best today, ate around maintenance, so just have to be aware for the weekend so I stay in my weekly cals. Tomorrow will be a higher cal day but I will also be doing my long run (unsure if it will be 12, 14, or 16km) so should get a decent cal burn, but I will also try to keep the higher cal to a minimum, then sunday I have my 5km obstacle course race and will keep my cals in check to stay under my goal.

great, you are awesome. I never do such long runs. I do not know the distance but i guess it is between 7 to 8 km, which takes me around 50 minutes. That is enough for me. Well, today was so warm that I was unable to do anything... no exercise, no running. I ate way above my max cals but at least did not eat grain or dairy. I had Sushi with friends even though I already had eaten... I will have to compensate for this tomorrow.

I guess I haven't updated in a couple days.
Ate under my weekly cals and exercised 5 days last week so made those goals.
Monday I way over ate but have already nearly made up for it with my cals the last 2 days. I didn't exercise monday, but did tuesday and wednesday. I probably won't exercise today as I'm feeling quite under the weather with a lot of gastro intestinal distress. May hardly be able to eat due to it too.
Tomorrow will be weights/running, then my long run and possibly soccer/ultimate frisbee on saturday, hiking on sunday.
I only do such long runs due to my race coming up. After that's done I will definitely back off a bit. I might still do a longish run on the weekend but probably keep it to 10km or something.

Hi mystic,
good to hear from you. I haven't updatd as well. I am on a business trip with no exercise possibilities at all and problems to control my eating. I had to fill in for my colleague so everything is upside down right now. I will be back on the Weekend and then I have to re-organize myself :)

I didn't get in all my exercise nor did I stay in my cals last week. The exercise I didn't do due to being sick, the eating was just me being bad, especially being bored at home being sick.

hello ladies..any update?

Back