14 Years Old need advice for weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

davonmakou

I’m 14 weigh 125 lbs at 5’5 height and I eat 1200 calories a day I want to know if it is healthy for me and if I can lose more fat and I still see a little fat when I look in the mirror but should I start lifting and eating 2000? Or should I stay at 1200 I also burn 1000 calories running on the treadmill

You have great questions. First, it is okay to have fat on the body:) we all have it. Can you tell me what your goal is and why? One thing to remember at 14 as males and females is our body will constantly be changing and maturing into our late 20’s early 30’s and our maximal strength is reached in our 30’s. You have plenty of time.

You have great questions. First, it is okay to have fat on the body:) we all have it. Can you tell me what your goal is and why? One thing to remember at 14 as males and females is our body will constantly be changing and maturing into our late 20’s early 30’s and our maximal strength is reached in our 30’s. You have plenty of time.

My goal is to be 115 and I want to be that weight so when I’m skinny enough I can start lifting and eating a lot without worrying about gaining fat because I’ll have to eat a lot to get my muscle growing, I’ll be lifting basically for the rest of my life and if I do get a little fat I can run it off but I just need advice with this

You are right in the middle of the ideal weight range for your age and height. You are also at an age where you are growing and changing a lot, you should not be trying to cut a heap of calories at the moment. You can however most certainly be lifting, do not try at home on your own, learn the basics from a qualified trainer or coach who can guide you to correct form. It is harder to correct errors which lead to injuries than to get your technique correct to begin with.

You are right in the middle of the ideal weight range for your age and height. You are also at an age where you are growing and changing a lot, you should not be trying to cut a heap of calories at the moment. You can however most certainly be lifting, do not try at home on your own, learn the basics from a qualified trainer or coach who can guide you to correct form. It is harder to correct errors which lead to injuries than to get your technique correct to begin with.

I know how to lift I’ve done it for 3 months then started running and I lost a lot of muscle and I used to be very very bulky but I’m not that bulk then before so should I start lifting am I good for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back