14 years and wanna look good.

Hey,
I'm 14 and I am maybe 140-160 and 5'9" Im not small or big i'm a husky looking guy. I just want to find out a good diet plan, or cardio so I can look good. I have some back fat, key word some, and just want to look good like I said you know somethime i can do in the morning like a some curl ups or push ups and something to decrease fat and increase muscle thats easy. Thankyou.

Your philosophy of "easy" will be your first barrier. Get the notion that losing weight or gaining muscle is "easy" out of your head and you'll be closer to your goal than you think. At 14 you could play a sport in school or go running. If that is not an option ride a bike and reduce complex carbs and sugar.

I couldn't have put it much better than Overkil269:
There are two main factors that cause bodyfat storage in too many people today -
1. Diet - people are eating too many processed foods that are higher in refined sugars that spike insulin levels and leave people feeling hungry. To lose weight, you have to replace insulin-spiking foods like bread and cereal with foods like fruit and vegetables, which release sugars slowly, keeping you satieted longer and slow fat storage.
2. Physical activity (Perhaps more important) - people are INCREDIBLY inactive today. Technology is inevitably making us destroy our bodies - instead of playing say, basketball for a few hours (which would burn hundreds of calories more than basal metabolism), too many people today are instead sucked into the virtual reality of computer or 'console' games (where the only calories burned are pretty much just those burned by basal metabolism).
-So, if you want to lose bodyfat, you MUST get away from computer/console games and play sports or exercise on a regular basis for at least 30 minutes/day, 4-5 days/week.

Back