Steroids legal in Canada?

Hey guys it's me shafdude and I have a question, answer it if you can OR ELSE...

So I'm a wimpy ectomorph in Canada and I'm having a lot of trouble bulking up. I want to know if I can get a prescript for anabolic steroids in Canada. If you know about Canadian laws or anything then please tell me whether this stuff is sold in pharmacies in Canada.

Please don't tell me stop taking a shortcut with steroids because you don't know much about me. I have a lot of trouble bulking up and getting my body to be in an "anabolic state" to rebuild muscle tissues stronger then they were before.

It's not even about 'taking a shortcut'. I understand that you want to gain mass, but steroids is just not the right route to take.

It's not even about 'taking a shortcut'. I understand that you want to gain mass, but steroids is just not the right route to take.

I know that but I'm really desperate to gain mass and if steroids is what I have to do then that's what I'm going to do. Obviously steroids are the last thing I'm going to try, that's why I'm trying to find the best program for myself so I won't have to take this "shortcut".

Just be sure that you give yourself time... gaining mass does not happen overnight, so please be patient (and work hard!)

Even if they are legal in Canada you wouldn't get a prescription for them just because you're an ecto. T-Nation have hed some good diet plans for hard gainers up recently which should be worth a read.
Another thing worth keeping in mind with steroids is they aren't that effective on people with low levels of muscle mass. You do need to get pretty big in the first place to make them useful.
If you really need to get big, try stuff like ordering a large takeout pizza, drizzle about 1/2 litre of olive oil over it and sit there until you've eaten the lot. If you're sick then rinse your mouth out and carry on 'till you've finished. Soon your body will allow you to eat bigger.
Something like 22kcals for every lb of body weight is often a good starting place for Kcal consumption for an ecto looking to bulk up

****! Just read elsewhere that you're 14!!
**** me, you really shouldn't be looking towards steroids mate, being skinny is normal for 14 y/o's. You may be skinnier than others right now but once puberty settles down things will balance out. Keep shoving your face full of food though; your body will be kicking out crazy levels of testosterone naturally right now anyway, if you can find a way of consuming enough you can cash in big time

I either missed or forgot the fact that you're 14.... You've got a lot of growing ahead of you, so the fact that you're skinny now is pretty normal. Take Typhon's advice and eat, eat, eat!

Steroids are not legal in the Canada. People are spreading the fake information about the government of the Canada that is not good thing ethically and socially. The government of the Canada should take the serious steps to cover this rumor.

If you're not gaining weight, you're not eating enough. Its that friggin simple.
and if you're not eating enough already, taking steroids doesn't help because you just need to eat more to fuel what the steroids are trying to help your body do.

On the other side of the coin, its genetics. You have a crappy genetic disposition to not gain muscle mass. Steroids don't change genetics.

If you really have 'problems' then a Canadian doctor would have no problems putting you on testosterone therapy. So if you're serious go that route.
Otherwise, you're looking for the shortcut.

Back