plz help with my routine

hey guys im a 15 year old male and i need some hlp with my routine please. I've been wrking out for about year now and my goal was to just get stronger by doing full body workout 2-3 times a week, so ive gone from barely being able to bench 22 lbs (i was a rlly weak nerd) to now doing 150-160 pounds so my strength has increased a lot. But now i actually hav a proper goal which is too sort of get that look that captain america has (if you have seen the movie).
So heres my new routine which id like some of you experienced guys too take a look at please and tell me if its good and i shld stick with it or its crap not going to get me anywhere.
All this takes about 45 min-1 hour each day and after that i ride a bike thingy for 20min. and also before bed each night i do si ups/ leg raises and other ab exercises which usually take me about 15 min to do.
Monday- incline bench 3x10, dumbell flys 3x10, tricep cable pulldown 3x10, close grip bench 3x10 and leg exercises which im not sure what they are called but they do my quads and calves and stuff.
Tuesday- Lat pull down 3x10, front raise 3x10, side raise 3x10, shrugs 3x10, shoulder press 3x10, dumbell row 3x10, hammercurl 3x10.
Wednesday- Bench press 3x10, decline bench 3x10, dumbell flys 3x10, tricep extension 3x10 and those leg exercises i mentioned.
Thursday- Lat pull down 3x10, side raises 3x10, shrugs 3x10, military press 3x10, dumbell row 3x10, bicep curl 3x10, cable row 3x10, forearm curls 3x10.
Friday- usually just a light all body work out, bench press, lat pull down, rows and military press.

Weekends are rest days. For my diet i eat healthy foods with plenty of meat and i usually have eggs for brekky. sometimes i have junk food every now and then but not much, I also hav a very high metabolism which helps. I also usually have sort of protein/muscle bulk drinks after each workout.
Thats alot to read through so thnx a heap in advance for any one who gives me some feed back :)

Your workout sounds great!

Now it's all about consistency, try to follow that schedule as close as possible

Back