My scale is the only thing stuck....

Hey everyone! I started this journey just 5mo ago with a month long water detox. At first I was just looking for relief for my arthritis and fibromyalgia and started doing things like drinking kombucha which has helped me inmensely. But as time progressed and I kept on feeling better I kept on doing more and more and now I'm up to the point to where I've lost almost 40lbs. and in the middle of training for a half marathon in Nov. My problem is that my scale has been stuck for over a month now, NOT ONE POUND. I've done EVERYTHING! I keep a nutrition and exercise journal, I workout 5 times a week, I combine cardio and strenght training, I measured my BMI and BFP. My BMI has stayed the same but my BFP has gone down a little since I have lost a couple of inches. I always tone really fast when I workout but I have always feared muscle growth as opposed to tone so I tend to take it real easy on my strenght training. I'm also afraid of increasing my calorie intake (although I should since I am way more active) because I'm down to my last 30lbs to goal (you wouldn't know from looking at me) and I just have NO idea what else to do to get there. I feel like it's really slowing me down on my runs carrying that weight and I know muscle weights more that fat but that is exactly what I'm afraid of. Any tips you guys have will be greatly appreciated so I can loose those last 30lbs. on the scale as well. Thx!

Back