athletes hands?

I've never had athletes foot...at least to my knowledge...but I imagine its possible with enough prolonged exposure to damp conditions, however as your hands are generally not in gloves for a majority of the day I see it be less likely to occur as opposed to athletes foot of the foot. haha.

how many miles do you run per day with gloves?

5-8 miles. 2-4 if pushing my 2 year old in the jogging stroller.

It looks like the onset of athletes foot. The time prior to the pealing and nastiness. Just light red bumps below the skin. It itches. I also wear lifting gloves, so I am going to give them both a good bleaching.

Its on my right palm so my wife says its from abusing my junk. In all seriousness, Im terrified Im going to get it on my junk or eyes.

athletes foot of the genatalia...gross...

could be some nastiness inside your gloves...is it on your palms or the back of your hands? I generally get some small red bumps when I am out in the heat/sweating/in the sun for prolonged periods of time but they generally subside in a day or two if i don't mess with them. i usually attribute it to heat rash.

Could you have some really bad dry skin? that'll be itchy, but won't explain the bumps.

answers

So my neighbor is a nurse and looked it up. Contact dermatitis. Easily caused from sweaty work-out / running gloves. Remedy; hydrocortizone and benadryl. Oh and wash your nasty gloves.

swollen hands

Not sure if this is the right place to put this....(I'm new to this site!)
But, when I run or walk long distances(over 3 miles) might hands swell something awful.What can be done to prevent this ? and should I worry that it's something serious?

Back