Don't be that guy..

We NEED to revive this thread!!! It is just too funny.

THE PERFUME WOMEN
You guys / gals all know them. You can smell them from the parking lot and smell the perfume they leave behind after they are done working out.

COUGARS
Same note as guys. These are older women coming into the gym and treating young men as meat.

It's 2008 and almost 2009, lets bring this thread back and update it!!!!

Cougars find out that I do some building and stuff and ask me to come do work at their house some have tried to put the moves on me :action:

I ran across this link to utube on another website. you guys have to check it out. It's freaking hilarious. I love the guy picking his nose in the background of the "flexor" guy.

Liked the vid, but there's nothing wrong with grunting, IMO. If you're really going at it, you're gonna make some sound. Also, if you're going for size, I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be able to flex a bit in the mirror :p

This does not belong in this thread but i cannot find the blooper thread so here it is. Beware, there are some bloopers that are just painful to watch; especially since it hit soo close to home. I cringed a few times and laughed a lot more:

Liked the vid, but there's nothing wrong with grunting, IMO. If you're really going at it, you're gonna make some sound. Also, if you're going for size, I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be able to flex a bit in the mirror :p

Actually, I am guilty of both BUT my grunt are not that loud, I don't think. And I only grunt on really heavy set or toward the end to for that extra push and not every single time.

As for flex, I am also a fan. They say that flexing helps hit certain muscle group / area that we normally would not reach. I think flex in between sets are fine but not ever time and everywhere you walk around the gym.

^^^^^^ I think over half the male population is "that guy" :D

If I had a dollar for every guy who thought they had an awesome body when the reality was they'd never picked up a weight, I wouldn't have to work ...

Too funny. New Year's has brought each and every one of these people to my gym. God bless us all, each one. :D I really do hate that guy who makes the weights drop to the floor like that. Someone almost took out my foot. I gave him a slit eyed look that could kill so atleast I got a free chance to be judgemental and condscending. Always a plus.

Too funny. New Year's has brought each and every one of these people to my gym. God bless us all, each one. :D I really do hate that guy who makes the weights drop to the floor like that. Someone almost took out my foot. I gave him a slit eyed look that could kill so atleast I got a free chance to be judgemental and condscending. Always a plus.

I wish that I can do that but I cannot since I am Asian!!!!

I hate the resolutioners. The gym gets packed with people who have no intention of sticking to a workout plan, clogging up the equipment and making me alter my workouts plans cause they are numerous and slow at completing exercises.

In college it was the late Feb, early March spring break crowd that was the worst. By the time we returned to Campus for spring semester most of the resolutioners had already drifted away, but once spring break apporached you could never get a machine and the team ended up having to do aerobic workouts in the snow and ice outside. Not fun.

I almost got stepped on the other day by some guys who thought it would be fun to spar in the stretching/ab area of the gym. Bunch of dbags. I'm tucked in a corner 20 feet away from them, yet they still manage to almost step on me. Assholes.

Last edited:
I hate the resolutioners. The gym gets packed with people who have no intention of sticking to a workout plan, clogging up the equipment and making me alter my workouts plans cause they are numerous and slow at completing exercises.

Assholes.

Amen Brother. They sure do cover a lot of ground those temporary health nuts. :D But it is fun to have them goggle at your fine physique while they clop about with their beer potbellies and spandex encased cellulite. I revealed my abs yesterday and a group formed about the decline bench to watch me do crunches. OH yeah. They were jealous. Then they hustled off to get some 2.0 mile an hour action on the treadmill.

That is atleast another benefit to the resolutioners packing the joint. A fine attention whore moment. Not all of you dedicated will admit this but I will and accept the impending judgement that goes along with it. Teehee.

I'm every guy but the jackass

Last edited by a moderator:
Back