Complete B.S Thread

Yeah, but it's showing that this guy Typhon, who's a complete moran, is the only one online. So that quality part doesn't apply.

Oh wait, that's you.

:biggrinsanta:

but you cant spell moron lol :rofl:

but you cant spell moron lol

I like spelling moron, moran...it sounds nastier.

Moran!

I need to spice this thread up, we need drama, hostility and other things like that which are needed to make a BS successful.

I'll start with you tony.

When you go ahead with your boot camp, I will do a re-make of full metal jacket and replace the drill sergeants face with yours and mail it to your clients for advertisement in the hopes of scaring them away.

Deal?

Full Metal Jacket was one of my favorite movies. Absolutely hostile :)

You want more hostility? Are you sure you're originally from Ontario? You sound like you're from Calgary ... ;)

I like spelling moron, moran...it sounds nastier.

Moran!

I need to spice this thread up, we need drama, hostility and other things like that which are needed to make a BS successful.

I'll start with you tony.

When you go ahead with your boot camp, I will do a re-make of full metal jacket and replace the drill sergeants face with yours and mail it to your clients for advertisement in the hopes of scaring them away.

Deal?

you need to put Tony's face on the fat dude that blew himself away. LOL

Anyone seen this?

I almost feel embarrassed for McCain, that has to be the worst bit of campaigning ever and just makes him look petty.
He might as well have just gone up there and said 'don't vote for Obama because he smells funny and pee's his pants'.

err.. what the hell? did he show that video or was that edited in or something?.. if he actually showed that, then he will win the country, no doubt. Genious, absolutely genious, that is the kind of thing the average person responds to, the reason democrats don't win is because they don't sink to the general low of the general population.

I thought it must have been a joke and someone edited it for the interwebz but I've been told it's genuine and McCain showed this at a rally

I think it's a shame because on the whole, although I generally dislike the Republican party, I quite liked McCain.

Im more of an obama guy, I think Mc Cain looks untrustworthy.

I dont know why I care though. I dont get to vote. My real question is whether or not Helen Clarke is going to edge out Key in the election in november

I dont know why I care though.

The aftershock of the US housing market collapse has caused the UK lending market to collapse too which has knocked $40,000 off the value of my home in the last 12 months. That's why I care.
All our banks are heavily connected so if the US economy nose dives like it has recently then the UK suffers badly too.
It's a crazy world we live in when my finances are controlled more by the US government, which I can't vote for, than they seem to be by my own!

Well, we should all care. The notion of countries is a bit misleading, specially when it come to big powerful countries like the US. The guy on the White House and his decisions affects everyone around the world.

It's probably best if I say right away where I stand... to me, Bush and his administrations were the worst thing that happened to the world for a long, long time. Servia and kosovo, NATO policies, environment, Iraq, terrorism, economy and oil prices, all went terribly wrong. It's frightening to see Condi traveling Europe to gadder support to "punish" Russia... You don't mess with those guys... They are not some rag-tag middle east country and it's a double stand in any case. The US is the last country right now to have the face to condemn Russia on anything regarding Georgia.

And to me, McCain is more of the same. It's astonishing for someone not American to hear him and listening to his selling argument: he knows wars... Well, I sure don't need one when one is not needed.

So I'm crossing my fingers for Obama in the strong believe that he is better for all of us, Americans in the first place. Or else, be prepared to live in a bubble. US vs Everyone else... not a good thing for anyone.

Crossing my fingers also hoping that Obama is not another front for hyper-rich business groups like pharmaceuticals, oil barons or weapons industry.

Well, you did want drama and controversy on this thread, so you can go ahead and call me a liberal ****y and a commie.

I can throw further ammo if you like. I don't believe in any religion and I don't believe that it should be part of any government. It's a personal believe that can't be proven or disproven, so you can't impose that on other peopls lives. Works for the taliban but also for Christians.

Oh, and Bill O'Reilly is one of the worst and most primitive persons alive today.

Well, we should all care. The notion of countries is a bit misleading, specially when it come to big powerful countries like the US. The guy on the White House and his decisions affects everyone around the world.

It's probably best if I say right away where I stand... to me, Bush and his administrations were the worst thing that happened to the world for a long, long time. Servia and kosovo, NATO policies, environment, Iraq, terrorism, economy and oil prices, all went terribly wrong. It's frightening to see Condi traveling Europe to gadder support to "punish" Russia... You don't mess with those guys... They are not some rag-tag middle east country and it's a double stand in any case. The US is the last country right now to have the face to condemn Russia on anything regarding Georgia.

And to me, McCain is more of the same. It's astonishing for someone not American to hear him and listening to his selling argument: he knows wars... Well, I sure don't need one when one is not needed.

So I'm crossing my fingers for Obama in the strong believe that he is better for all of us, Americans in the first place. Or else, be prepared to live in a bubble. US vs Everyone else... not a good thing for anyone.

Crossing my fingers also hoping that Obama is not another front for hyper-rich business groups like pharmaceuticals, oil barons or weapons industry.

Well, you did want drama and controversy on this thread, so you can go ahead and call me a liberal ****y and a commie.

I can throw further ammo if you like. I don't believe in any religion and I don't believe that it should be part of any government. It's a personal believe that can't be proven or disproven, so you can't impose that on other peopls lives. Works for the taliban but also for Christians.

Oh, and Bill O'Reilly is one of the worst and most primitive persons alive today.

Let's fire this up a bit:

Last county election over here, I voted for the party which's name can be translated as "Red election alliance" it's a communistic party.

What?!? is communism allowed?!?!

anyways, on to the point, I totally agree with you Kraken, I think Bush has been very bad. The only good thing with his presidency has been all the humour, he is the funniest man in the world to make fun of!
I don't get why this war experience thing is supposed to be so important.. Sure, as a commander in chief having some experience with the military can be good, but they have tons of advisors on that anyways.. Playing on the military thing and playing on war to win an election sorta proves your not the president to lead a nation into peace.. and don't we all want peace?

Back